A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Doukas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doukas
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Doukas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Doukas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Doukas graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Doukas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David John Doukas MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Doukas practice?
- Dr. David Doukas has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Doukas practices Family Medicine near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Primary Care Doctors.