A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Doukas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Doukas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Doukas graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Doukas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Norton Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Doukas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Doukas practice?
Dr. David Doukas practices Family Medicine near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MI.
See Louisville Family Physicians.