Dr. David Dowell Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. David Dowell?

October 13th, 2017

bad experience

he gave me way, way too much medication..another md asked me if I wanted to be taking that much .. because I didn't need it

May 2nd, 2013

This MD didn't listen to me when I had questions regarding my treatment. He cut me off and said that nothing would help me, leaving me thinking I was hopeless. Later, when I went on my own to get a counselor and they said they had greatly appreciated my openness and willingness to listen to them he changed his mind about me. But he left me feeling very poorly about myself and hopeless most of the time I was with him. It isn't good to leave patients in this field (any field but especially this field) feeling that they are hopeless. Later when I went to another MD in the Madison area they said that I had been given a lot more medications than I needed and that what had been given me could hurt my heart. They told me to go to a regular MD and have my heart checked out. I haven't done it yet, and I won't make a bid deal out of it if my heart has been influenced by the drugs because I don't want to be part of anything that will hurt this person but I really do wish this MD had been that caring about me and my health as I am being about him and his life. I get the impression that he makes up his mind about people based on a first Impression and doesn't take into account that people change and that he has to be aware of that to be fair to people.

August 26th, 2012

Dr David Dowell

he is an awesome Dr i have been seeing him for the past 15 years...he's polite to say the least....But as i sit in his waiting room it gives me the chills to see some of the people that walk in there and there additudes it's very bone chilling to me....anyways HE has my full recomendations to anyone

April 16th, 2012

Do not see this doc, he's not very nice.

This man didn't care nor take the the time to listen to my problems, and only cared about my history. Then he booted me out the door and didn't wanna see me again. I wanted to punch him in the face the way he spoke to me with so much disrespect for me. This man is only in it for the money.

April 16th, 2017