A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Downing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Downing is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Downing, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Downing graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Downing has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Maxwell Downing MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Downing practice?
- Dr. David Downing has 1 office location.
Dr. David Downing practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.