A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Downs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Downs is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Downs, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Downs graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Downs has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prattville Baptist Hospital
- East Alabama Medical Center And Snf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael Downs MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Downs practice?
- Dr. David Downs has 1 office location.
Dr. David Downs practices Diagnostic Radiology near Montgomery, AL.
See Montgomery Radiologists.