A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Draper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Draper is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Draper
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Draper, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Draper graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Draper has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Springfield Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Children`s Hospital
- Curators of the University of Missouri
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Edward Draper MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Draper practice?
- Dr. David Draper has 1 office location.
Dr. David Draper practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Pediatricians and Lancaster Pediatric Specialists.