A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Draper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Draper is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Draper, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Draper graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Draper has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- Fulton County Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Draper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan