A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Drelicharz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Drelicharz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drelicharz graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Drelicharz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Drelicharz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 3 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David J. Drelicharz practice?
- Dr. David Drelicharz has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Drelicharz practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Glenview, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians.