A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Drennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drennan
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Drennan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Drennan, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Drennan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Drennan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Drennan MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David P. Drennan practice?
- Dr. David Drennan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Drennan practices Infectious Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Infectious Disease Doctors.