A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Drennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Drennan, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Drennan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Drennan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David P Drennan MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. David P. Drennan practice?
- Dr. David Drennan has 1 office location.
Dr. David Drennan practices Infectious Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Infectious Disease Doctors.