A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Drennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Drennan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drennan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Drennan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drennan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans