A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Driesbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Driesbach graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Driesbach has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Russell Driesbach DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Driesbach practice?
- Dr. David Driesbach has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Driesbach practices Family Medicine near Cape Coral, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Cape Coral Primary Care Doctors.