A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Drinkwater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drinkwater
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drinkwater Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Drinkwater, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drinkwater graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Drinkwater has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Anthony Drinkwater MD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David A. Drinkwater practice?
- Dr. David Drinkwater has 1 office location.
Dr. David Drinkwater practices Surgery near Brockton, MA.
See Brockton Surgeons.