Dr. David Drucker MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 2 reviews

August 26th, 2013
do not recommend
The guy is horrible. Treats his patients like a dumb child. When you suggest something or inquire or inform on what you know or feel, he thinks you are making your own diagnosis. As a patient, you have every right to if he will be treating you. If he will be opening you up, should you not know as much as you can?. This DR. is intelligent but has no manners. I would not operate under I doctor whom I do not feel comfortable with. You can already tell he is about the bottom line and probably won't see him much after an operation.

October 1st, 2012
love the staff but Dr. Drucker could use a huge attitude adjustment!!!
Dr. Drucker I feel did a great job on surgery, however he is no people person at all. Very bad attitude and spent no time with me after my son's surgery. He came into our room around 6am. said good morning, asked how my son was feeling then without waiting for a reply he got on his phone and we never heard from him again. He seemed to be on a personal call but he just left the room without any further word. He seemed very cold and detached during the whole process and was down right mean spirited at follow up office visit:( I love his office staff though. They were quick and courteous, I'm sorry if he treats them the same way that he treats his patients. All that said, he seems to be good at his practice though, he could use a lot of work on his people skills.