Dr. David Drucker MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

December 18th, 2014
Great Experience as usual!
Dr Drucker has been my eye doctor for 15 years. He cares about my eyes and has always taken an interest in myself and my family. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

July 23rd, 2012
Satisfied patient
I went to Dr. Drucker because a friend referred me to him. He did a great job. The only beef I have is the assistant working with me first was interrupted more than once by phone calls and other assistants needing to talk to him. Other than that I have absolutely no complaints. The doc is pleasant and is very professional. I'll go back.

December 20th, 2011
Did not take any time to see me
He rushed throught my visit, spending just about a couple of minutes. I will have to see another doctor to help me with all questions I had since he did seem to care much about my concerns, even giving me a prescription for glasses I did not need without asking questions before hand.

February 7th, 2011
This place is a complete joke! A bunch of unfriendly idiots run the front desk. They wanted to charge me $100.00 out-of-pocket for a "class" that shows me how to put contacts (or a "medical device" as they call it) in and out of my eyes, and they would not fill my prescription without it. Stay away from this place!

December 1st, 2010
Thank you Dr. Drucker
I had surgery recently and when I returned home from it, my eyes felt like they had sand in them and were burning very bad. I called Dr. Drucker's office after hours because my own doctor's office couldn't help me after several distressing calls. He called back right away and was able to give me immediate relief and knew exactly what the problem was in a matter of minutes. (My eyes were left open for 2 hours during surgery with no lubrication causing both eyes to ulcerate.) His knowledge and professionalism are impressive!!!

March 1st, 2010
Great professional and personal service
I would highly recommend Dr. Drucker. He is extremely professional, and I have always had a good experience when I have visited.