A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David DSpain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David DSpain, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. DSpain graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. DSpain has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Michael DSpain DO is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David M. DSpain practice?
- Dr. David DSpain has 3 office locations.
Dr. David DSpain practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Weatherford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Granbury, TX.
See Weatherford Internists and Weatherford Oncologists.