A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dubin, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dubin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Englewood Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dubin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Dubin practice?
Dr. David Dubin practices Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Diagnostic Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, Radium Therapy, and Medical Oncology near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Radiologists, Englewood Radiation Oncologists, and Englewood Oncologists.