A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dubin, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Breast Cancer.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dubin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital-Medicla Center
- Englewood Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dubin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Dubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David M. Dubin practice?
Dr. David Dubin practices Radiation Oncology near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey Dubin, Dr. Dave Dubin, Dr. Davis Dubin