A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dubin is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dubin, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dubin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Englewood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Maximilian Dubin MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David M. Dubin practice?
- Dr. David Dubin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dubin practices Radiation Oncology near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Oncologists.