A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dueland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dueland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dueland
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dueland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dueland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dueland graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dueland has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cullman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Dueland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Dueland practice?
- Dr. David Dueland has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dueland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cullman, AL.
See Cullman Orthopedic Surgeons.