A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dueland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dueland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dueland, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dueland graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Dueland has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cullman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Jon Dueland MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David J. Dueland practice?
- Dr. David Dueland has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Dueland practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cullman, AL.
See Cullman Orthopedic Surgeons.