Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 25th, 2011

The wait time in this particular office may take a few minutes longer than most like but he is a very good thorough doctor and practice such as this takes a little more time than others who might rush through and miss something. Myself and others in my family have used Dr. Dueland and we all loved the way we were treated and everything turned out great.

I love Dr. Dueland! show details I love Dr. Dueland!
by Courtney Woljevach on Nov 16th, 2010

Dr. Dueland is a wonderful doctor. I have been seeing him since i broke my had in high school in 2005! And now, (in 2010) he is helping me with my back problems. He is excellent at diagnosing, and very caring. I also LOVE the humor he has! I would definately recommend him to anyone of any age.

Feb 21st, 2010

He is definitely not a bedside doctor. He misdiagnosed my wrist problem 3 times. The waiting time is not worth it at all either. The staff was nice, but it is unfortunate that they work for such a rude, uncaring doctor. My recommendation for an Orthopaedic surgeon is Dr. Sherrill in Birmingham; he is definitely worth the extra time to drive into Birmingham and knows what he is doing.