A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Duffner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Duffner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duffner
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Duffner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Duffner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Pain
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffner graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duffner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Desert Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David W Duffner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David W. Duffner practice?
- Dr. David Duffner has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Duffner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palm Springs, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Joshua Tree, CA.
See Palm Springs Surgeons.