Dr. David Duffner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Duffner?

October 7th, 2015

Horrid people make horrid Doctors

Agree with the other reviews re: non existent compassion, poor listener, does not believe you are in pain, if something has worked for you in the past forget it he's going to do what he wants, regardless. His N.P. quit, no surprise there. Oh and this dude's profile pic is about 20 yrs out of date.

March 13th, 2015

Dr Duffner Delivers

Dr Duffner surprised me with his positive demeanor and obvious experience at a time when I was in great discomfort and pain. His mannerism, confidence and description of what had happen to me and what he was going to do was nothing short of a miracle– I'm recovering and should be back on my feet soon. I'm so glad to have had him as my surgeon and I thank God that he was there at a moment of my greatest need. Great doctors are worth waiting for!

September 9th, 2014

Quack

While practicing in Tyler, Texas he operated on my hand for corporal tunnel and trigger finger. He operated on the wrong finger and totally messed my hand up. His excuse "these things happen all of the time" He is egotistical and not compassionate. STAY AWAY FROM THIS MAN

July 13th, 2014

Back pain is now worse after back surgery

My back pain is so much worse now after surgery by this doctor. He laughed at me after hearing my concerns. What a jerk.

June 19th, 2014

God syndrome

This doctor and his nurse practitioner and staff are unprofessional, unfriendly and unthorough. They spend as little time as possible with you have a snotty attitude and do no follow-up. Terrible bedside manner and lack social intelligence and Grace.

March 18th, 2014

Terrible doctor

This doctor abd his staff are unprofessional, uncaring and snotty. The doctor never returns calls and is not detailed or thorough in his work. Then he blames the patient! Do not go to this surgeon. Go to another city or state if you have to!

December 16th, 2013

total hip replacement

After trying to get in to see another doctor I was referred to Dr Duffner. I was at the point of pain being my middle name. From the first time I met him I was impressed with his profession manner. He said he would take care of me and that is what he did. He has great bedside manner. He is gentle and kind. He wants the patient to know he is there for them and that is just what I got from him. I couldn't be happier. I have had hip replacement before and have had great surgeons. Dr Duffner is a person who cares. He got the right hip exactly to match the left which makes recovery much easier. Thank you Dr Duffner.

October 4th, 2012

I do not trust this guy, he couldnt even read my MRI

I made an appointment with Dr. Duffner for a 2nd opinion.. After spending over 4 hours in Duffner's waiting room in his hard chairs, I finally was able to see him. I brought my MRI disc with me. Dr. Duffner attempted to get the disc to work in his computer and couldn't. He then called his nurse in and yelled at her to get it to work. Duffner could not go on line and see the MRI like my family docotor or another specialist did. He could not get the MRI CD to work like all they other docters did. He simply blamed it on the computer and then his poor nurse. It was not a good visit. After his failure to access the MRI; Dr. Duffner's only request was to get another MRI. If Duffner Cannot run a computer and blame everyone else for his mistakes, I dont think I want him operating on me. That is the same thing my family doctor said when I told him about Duffner.

October 3rd, 2012

I think Dr. Duffner is the the best surgeon I 've ever had!

I too had a shatter pelvis and Dr. Duffner saved my life by putting back together again! The staff at the hospital is top notch caring for the patient goes the extra steps all the way. Thank God for doctors and staff at Desert Reginol Hospital!

April 15th, 2011