A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dugas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dugas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dugas, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Dugas graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Dugas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- Glenwood Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Rene Dugas MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David R. Dugas practice?
- Dr. David Dugas has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Dugas practices Otolaryngology near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Otolaryngologists.