A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dula, FACEP, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dula graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dula has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Dula FACEP and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Dula practice?
- Dr. David Dula has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dula practices Emergency Medicine near Danville, PA.
See Danville Emergency Physicians.