A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dulabon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dulabon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dulabon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dulabon graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Dulabon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David A Dulabon MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David A. Dulabon practice?
- Dr. David Dulabon has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Dulabon practices Urology near Erie, PA.
See Erie Urologists.