A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dumont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dumont, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumont graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Dumont has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Penobscot Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Howard Dumont MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Dumont practice?
- Dr. David Dumont has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dumont practices Family Medicine near Lincoln, ME.
See Lincoln Primary Care Doctors.