A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dumont:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dumont
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Dumont Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dumont, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dumont graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Dumont has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Penobscot Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Howard Dumont MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David H. Dumont practice?
- Dr. David Dumont has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dumont practices Family Medicine near Lincoln, ME.
See Lincoln Family Physicians.