A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dunkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dunkin is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunkin graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Dunkin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital Status: Primary Care Affiliate
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David R Dunkin DO is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David R. Dunkin practice?
- Dr. David Dunkin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dunkin practices Occupational Medicine near Marysville, OH.
See Marysville Preventive Medicine Specialists.