Dr. David Dunkle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 28th, 2015
Great Family Doctor.
He's the most amazing Doctor I have ever had. I am never going anywhere else again (I have been with him for 10+ years).

August 24th, 2012
Another Johnson Memorial Nurse...
Very cautious and is always quick to perscribe medicines that are new and nothing that has the slightest bit effective. For example won't give me an anxiety medicine that I know helps but will give you an anti depressent or sedative to make you feel like a zombie. Some people have anxiety and Johnson Memorial needs to quit being an ANIMAL CLINIC and start being a respectable hospital.

June 23rd, 2011
The rudest office staff!!!!!
I showed up 15 min. early, since my insurance had changed, to update it. Walked up to the counter, was ignored for a bit then asked "what" I replied, I have an appointment. Rude lady says, sit down and wait your way to early! Really, really? Unacceptable, you lost a patient do to your staff's rudeness.

June 21st, 2010
It takes at least two days for office staff to call back about any issues. I need my prescription filled and they say they sent in the order to the pharmacy but when I go to the office they have yet to send it in once again. This has happened multiple times he is a young but smart Dr. His staff is terrible at returning calls and making calls to the pharmacy that only they can make.

April 22nd, 2010
Though I feel that Dr Dunkle doesn't spend a lot of time with you and it usually takes persistance for him to run some test, he is overall a very caring doctor and understands what you are going through and does everything in his power to make sure you are comfortable. I feel he works for you and not for the insurance companies. I feel very comfortable with him and I am overweight and never feel like he ever looks at my weight as the root of all my problems.