A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dunlap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dunlap is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunlap
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunlap Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dunlap, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunlap graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dunlap has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Hutchinson Hosp Corp, Hutchinson, Ks
- Promise Regional Medical Center - Hutchinson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Dunlap MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David L. Dunlap practice?
- Dr. David Dunlap has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dunlap practices Family Medicine near Lawrence, KS.
See Lawrence Family Physicians.