A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dunn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dunn, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Cognition Disorders
- Learning Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Mental Retardation
- Neurofibromatosis 1
- Seizure Disorders
- Status Epilepticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dunn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Riley Hospital For Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Worth Dunn MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David W. Dunn practice?
- Dr. David Dunn has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Dunn practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Psychiatrists.