Dr. David Dunnington Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Dunnington?

great doctor

Posted on August 4th, 2013

Dr .Dunnington is a great Dr. He spends all the time you need and does not rush you through your appt. He has been my Dr. for many years now, I can talk to him about anything. He listens and he truly cares. Sometimes you may have to wait for your appt. but he is worth the wait. I would recommend him to anybody looking for a great Doc.

Posted on September 27th, 2011

Dr. D is the best!! he careing, compassionate and very thourough. He listens. You may have to wait as he tends to run behind but thats because he really listens to you and spend the time he needs to. The world needs more doctors like him. I have worked in the medical field almost 20 years and he rates up there in the top 5 in my book! A great MD and a human being.

Very Attentive and Thorough

Posted on April 11th, 2011

Dr. Dunnington may be the only doctor I can remember who did not make me feel I was being rushed through my visit. He encouraged questions, gave me a thorough checkup, and offered a written list of things for me to do when I left. I also had a good experience with his office staff and started receiving feedback from them within 24-48 hours of my visit, as the doctor reviewed the results of my various tests. I'm VERY surprised at some of the not so great reviews. I was referred by a good friend who reported several generations of their family's good experiences. I would recommend him without hesitation.

He appeared stoned and "nodding" out on narcotics while writing two prescriptions

Posted on February 9th, 2011

His lack of interest in me as a patient was overridden by his hap hazard inclination to prescribe me several very potent narcotic (100 10mg percocet, 80 4mg dilaudid and a bottle of 100 1mg xanax tablets) . This was an extreme case of grossly overprescribing meds for a simple back pain.

Posted on January 13th, 2011

Would not recommend

Worst Doctor ever seen.

Posted on January 2nd, 2011

My father, elderly had Dr. Dunnington as a doctor. I was horribly disappointed at his lack of contact. His negligent behavior could have quite easily caused my father to die. It took mountains to get him to call back. His M.A. and Office Manager were rude when I called to speak with him about my father's poor health. I truly needed him to call me to talk about what medications he needed to be on. My father was sick and in bed for days. He was admitted into the hospital and had some tests. It took about 2 weeks to get the results back, after multiple calls, the whole time he was in bed sicker than he had ever been. He had a major heart issue, and by accident, by the hospital, it was found two weeks after his initial complaints to this doctor. This issue could have very well been the cause of all his sickness. If you want your elderly family members to get the care and attention they need, do not go to this doctor.

Posted on January 16th, 2017