A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dunstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dunstone is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunstone
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunstone Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dunstone, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunstone graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Dunstone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David C Dunstone MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David C. Dunstone practice?
- Dr. David Dunstone has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dunstone practices Psychiatry near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Psychiatrists.