A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dunstone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dunstone, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunstone graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dunstone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dunstone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance