A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Durand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Durand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Durand, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Durand graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Durand has 23 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David J Durand MD is a male Neonatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David J. Durand practice?
- Dr. David Durand has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Durand practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Pediatricians.