inactive

David J Durand MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 27th, 2013
wonderful doctor and institution
17 years ago I had the agony of removing my 17 year old son's life support. What the family of Jahi is experiencing is the worst thing that any parent or family must experience and it is a tragedy. However, I also had the privilege of working with Dr. Durand for many years. He is not only knowledgeable and has had extraordinary compassion in his dedication to the health and care of children all of his career. When a child dies it effects everyone including those that care for her. My heart goes out to Jahi's family as their life has turned upside down and their hearts have broken. But Dr. Durand is a fine doctor and a fine man and I would trust him with all those I love.

December 26th, 2013
warning
This "doctor" has shown his true colors dealing with the family of a girl in Oakland Children's Hospital. Research his comments to the family of Jahi McMath who went into the hospital for a routine surgery and ended up brain dead. He fought against a feeding tube....the family had to fight him for the medical records...he told the family they should pull the plug because their daughter is and I QUOTE "dead dead dead." It's in court statements. Anyone this heartless should not be working around children ever.