A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dyke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dyke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dyke
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dyke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dyke, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyke graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dyke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Dyke MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David Dyke practice?
- Dr. David Dyke has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dyke practices Cardiovascular Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Cardiologists.