A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dykhuizen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dykhuizen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dykhuizen graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Dykhuizen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Marlborough Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David L Dykhuizen MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David L. Dykhuizen practice?
- Dr. David Dykhuizen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Dykhuizen practices Surgery near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Surgeons.