A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dzurinko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Dzurinko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dzurinko, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dzurinko graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dzurinko has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dzurinko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David J. Dzurinko practice?
Dr. David Dzurinko practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.