Dr. David Adelberg MD Patient Reviews

3.1

• Good
  • Bad

December 16th, 2016
My mom went to him because she couldnt get an appointment with her regular orthopedic surgeon and dr adelberg asked her what the problem was and my mom had a total knee replacement done by another surgeon and she was having alot of difficulty with pain and she couldnt move it at all. dr adelberg ordered a bone scan and when she went to him after for the results he said all the results were negative and he couldnt help her. i told my mom to go get another opinion and that surgeon told her that she had severe scar tissue and she did need pain management but she would need a revision total knee replacement done. dr adelberg doesnt know how to read x-rays at all because the 2nd opinion surgeon said and he showed my mom the problem she had and it was all done on the x-rays. he doesnt know how to care for patients and he shouldnt be practicing medicine if he doesnt know what he's looking at

March 14th, 2016
I went to him for a second opinion because the 1st doctor said I tore my cartilage , he said I don't know why that Dr told you that because its not torn , said I need to see his partner to talk about partial knee replacement, I don't have an appointment with specialist for about 3 weeks , so I went back to him because I was inso much pain, he then looks at my MRI again and now he says I have a torn Cartilage. Would not give me a tylenol the point being I was in pain and he could care less. These doctors cause the problem with the opiate addiction and know those that need it cant get it. He has no empathy , Can't believe this , when I reminded him about my visit with him last week he said "really". then started talking about needing surgery to repair this. NO CRAP , what about my pain, he says there is nothing I can give you, GO figure Never would I return to him again.

March 21st, 2013
Patient
Dr. Adelberg is very patient and will do everything he can for you.He will give you all your options before he will do any surgery. I would recommend him very highly to anyone.

March 20th, 2012
Avoid at all costs-Go to Boston.

December 1st, 2015