A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Allen is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Allen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Allen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuolumne General Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Dequeen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Allen MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Allen practice?
- Dr. David Allen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Allen practices Internal Medicine near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Internists.