A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. D Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. D Allen, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Dermatology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Allen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D Edgar Allen MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. D E. Allen practice?
- Dr. D Allen has 2 office locations.
Dr. D Allen practices Dermatology and Dermatopathology near Ogden, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Ogden Dermatologists and Ogden Pathologists.