Dr. David Allen MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Ogden, UT

August 17th, 2015
Getting an appointment is difficult!

July 8th, 2015
Thanks
I have a unique skin conditions and he knew right away what it was and how to treat it having a lot less discomfort now have to say thank you

November 8th, 2010
Rude staff

October 13th, 2010
I have found Dr. Allen to be professional and competent. He doesn't waste time and is in and out quickly but seems thorough. I am satisfied with the treatment I have received from him and his staff.

November 18th, 2009
Office Staff; poor manors
Would I recommend Dr. Edgar Allen? Probably not. Not because of Dr. Allen's methods, but because of those of his staff. My first contact with his staff was through a phone call - Not expecting anything but pleasantries, I was confronted with "attitude". I almost canceled the appointment however; I needed medication. Therefore I went through with the check-up. I can say that Dr. Allen is thorough and efficient. He ordered skin tests and gave me a prescription for a topical solution. I was not out of the woods yet. I still needed a pharmacological oral prescription. Since I was running out of my prescription and my next appointment was a month away I called Dr. Allens office and described the problem and asked if they could call one in. The secretary said just a minute. Wait for it. She sent me right to voice mail. I then described the problem again and asked for a call back. By the way, the condition I have is a well known one and without treatment causes incredibly itchy lesions One doesnt sleep and working w/ lesions on ones face is not very attractive or pleasant. So do you think they would call back? Nope! I say find another doctor.