A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkinson graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.More Education & Awards
Dr. Atkinson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- St. Mary`s Hospital Medical Center-Green Bay
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Atkinson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Atkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Atkinson practice?
Dr. David Atkinson practices Family Medicine near Norway, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Green Bay, WI and Kingsford, MI.
See Norway Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Atkinson, Dr. Davis Atkinson, Dr. Dewey Atkinson