A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Atkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkinson graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Atkinson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Dickinson County Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Edward Atkinson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Atkinson practice?
- Dr. David Atkinson has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Atkinson practices Family Medicine near Kingsford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Iron Mountain, MI.
See Kingsford Primary Care Doctors.