A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Atkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atkinson
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Atkinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Atkinson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkinson graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Atkinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Driscoll Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eric Atkinson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Atkinson practice?
- Dr. David Atkinson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Atkinson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Pediatricians and Torrance Cardiologists.