A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Atkinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Atkinson
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Atkinson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Atkinson graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Atkinson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County - Harbor - UCLA Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Driscoll Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eric Atkinson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Atkinson practice?
- Dr. David Atkinson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Atkinson practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Pediatricians and Torrance Cardiologists.