A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Bank, Board-Certified Dermatologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bank, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Collagen Therapy
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Laser Surgery
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bank graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bank has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eugene Bank MD is a male Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Bank practice?
- Dr. David Bank has 1 office location.
Dr. David Bank practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Mount Kisco, NY.
See Mount Kisco Dermatologists and Mount Kisco Internists.