A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Benton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Benton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benton
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Benton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Benton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benton graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Benton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Med Ctr, Mesa, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eugene Benton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Benton practice?
- Dr. David Benton has 1 office location.
Dr. David Benton practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Family Physicians.