A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Benton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Benton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benton
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Benton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Benton graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Benton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Med Ctr, Mesa, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Eugene Benton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David E. Benton practice?
- Dr. David Benton has 1 office location.
Dr. David Benton practices Family Medicine near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Family Physicians.