A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Browning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Browning is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Browning, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Browning graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Browning has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Jane Phillips Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Earl Browning MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Browning practice?
- Dr. David Browning has 1 office location.
Dr. David Browning practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Nephrologists.