A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Burdette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Burdette, Neurologist, Epileptologist, Clinical Neurophysiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Burdette, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Essential Tremor
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdette graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Burdette has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Burdette MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. David Burdette practice?
- Dr. David Burdette has 8 office locations.
Dr. David Burdette practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Van Buren, AR and Uniontown, PA.
See Roseville Neurologists.