Neurologist, Epileptologist, Clinical Neurophysiologist
Michigan Neurology Institute
25100 Kelly Rd
Roseville, MI 48066
586-771-7440
Locations and availability (8)

3.0

|  A happy parent  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2014

One of the most intelligent doctors I have ever come across. As an Indian by birth and lived in India for 30 years ., I have seen some of the most advanced doctors. Dr. Bourdette can be rated as one of the top neuro specialist. His view towards analyzing a patients deficiency is at a very specialised manner and a patient can get the best results Donot get worried if you wait for sometime to meet him ., it's worth the wait and I cannot explain better. I myself is a software professional who looks at a persons in depth knowledge and I would like to share my thoughts with you all so that it helps someone in need. He has a Midas touch and trust me.

|  He's The Best!  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2012

Dr. Burdette is very, very knowledgable. He takes the time explore all options and makes sure you are comfortable with his plan. Thoroughly explains your condition and what he believes is the best way to go about treating you. He will only do what you feel comfortable with. He doesn't try to talk you into anything or shove all kinds of medications down your throat like some doctors have done to me in the past. There's always a plan B. with him, which is good!I'm glad I found Dr. Burdette. I don't know where I'd be today had I not.I highly recommend him!