Dr. David Burdette Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David Burdette?

Posted on November 14th, 2016

The first time we met him he was an hour and a half late. My father didn't want to meet with him. Once we sat in the room with him, he completely changed my fathers point of view. That is hard to do. He took me from 20 pills a day to 7 and I doing better than ever. I thank God everyday that my previous neurologist referred me to him. He is the most informative and the most intellectual doctor. Thank you!

past patient

Posted on September 1st, 2015

Dr. Burdette helped me get my life back, and I can't thank him and Dr. Elisevich enough. Dr. Burdette is a very intelligent man, who from the minute I walked into his room and told him my story. He could tell me what was happening with me and how we could go about to fixing it. After being with a quack doctor for over 15 yrs it was just mind blowing going and seeing Dr.Burdette I really wish I would've meet him soo er in my life! Maybe my situation wouldn't have gotten out of control and I wouldn't have needed a brain surgery.

Logic 101

Posted on December 15th, 2014

I gave bits and pieces to Dr Burdette, in less then 1/2 a year, in my e-mails to him............If he added up all the information, he would have been able to tell (because of high stressful event in my life, plus the medication he prescribed to me), I now have LUPUS. (Lupus can be as a result from certain drugs.)

A happy parent

Posted on August 16th, 2014

One of the most intelligent doctors I have ever come across. As an Indian by birth and lived in India for 30 years ., I have seen some of the most advanced doctors. Dr. Bourdette can be rated as one of the top neuro specialist. His view towards analyzing a patients deficiency is at a very specialised manner and a patient can get the best results Donot get worried if you wait for sometime to meet him ., it's worth the wait and I cannot explain better. I myself is a software professional who looks at a persons in depth knowledge and I would like to share my thoughts with you all so that it helps someone in need. He has a Midas touch and trust me.

He's The Best!

Posted on March 3rd, 2012

Dr. Burdette is very, very knowledgable. He takes the time explore all options and makes sure you are comfortable with his plan. Thoroughly explains your condition and what he believes is the best way to go about treating you. He will only do what you feel comfortable with. He doesn't try to talk you into anything or shove all kinds of medications down your throat like some doctors have done to me in the past. There's always a plan B. with him, which is good!I'm glad I found Dr. Burdette. I don't know where I'd be today had I not.I highly recommend him!

Posted on April 1st, 2016