Dr. David Burns MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

July 26th, 2016
Truly a caring and knowledgeable physician.

March 22nd, 2016
Best Dr.Ever
Dr. Burns is an excellent Dr. The most that I like about Dr. Burns is that he listens and you will walk out the office with an answer. The staff is wonderful n he also has a lab in his office. Everyone there is wonderful. I am so happy that I found him.

February 7th, 2016
Dr. Burns is a wonderful doctor. I suffered for years with joint pain. After seeing Dr. Burns, after a few months, he had me feeling healthy and has stayed on top of my illnesses. My disease no longer controls my life.

January 14th, 2016
Best doctor ever
Dr burns saved my life. Everyone that works at the clinic is very nice, helpful and cares about you (the patient). I would recommend dr burns to anyone that is sick and don't know why. He always takes his time with each patient and you can tell he loves what he does and he is very good at it.

November 18th, 2015
Dr. Burns accurately diagnosed a somewhat rare situation for me. His guidance to seek a medical expert that could perform the surgery I needed was very helpful. Dr. Burns is a great Rhumatologist, and his knowledge of other medical conditions is excellent.

October 29th, 2015
AMAZING OFFICE!!
Dr. Burns is a great doctor! He takes his time with you and doesn't make you feel rushed. He is very smart and he did everything possible to figure out the reason for my problems. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants answers! Not to mention his staff is amazing! They are the sweetest and always get things done when asked to do so.

October 26th, 2015
Dr. Burns is a great doctor! The staff is very friendly and helpful.

October 9th, 2015
THE BEST DOCTOR
Dr. Burns is an excellent physician, so dedicated, so meticulous. He really cares by his patients. I have been visiting many doctors in my lifetime and he is the best. I congratulate Dr. Burns for his true dedication to his profession. May the Lord bless him.

September 29th, 2015
Good Doctor & Friendly Staff
I went to Dr. Burns back in May of this year with horrible swelling in my ankles and feet. He diagnosed me with Lymphedema and under his treatment and care, I am doing exceptionally well. He has me on two medications and has me walking every night feeling better each day as I am losing weight in the process. I read one review where this person was complaining that he requires you to get your blood drawn on each visit. Although I can see how that can be inconvenient, I think the blood draws are necessary to continue to monitor your health issues and make sure that the medications he has prescribed for you are working and keeping you healthy. Has not overprescribed for me. I am extremely happy with my treatment and care thus far. He has always been a consummate professional with me and I love his nurse Joanna too! Appreciate your efforts in helping me Dr. Burns!

September 23rd, 2015
a great doctor
When I first came to see Dr Burns , I had excessive joint swelling. He ran some test and put me on some meds. The swelling went down. He listens to you. I have other problems that he has gotten under control also. In reference to a early post. He doesn't treat you like a piece of meat. I was not able to correct the earlier post. So as far as I'm concerned he is a great doctor

September 11th, 2015
Dr. Burns always had time for my questions and I came in with a note book. He explained medications and why they were prescribed. Starting with low dosage and taking me off of meds as symptoms changed. I could not have asked for a better physician.

September 8th, 2015
Dr Burns is a superb diagnostician. He is willing to take the time to solve difficult cases. He is the best doctor I have ever worked with. He has a great sense of humor and a good bedside manner. His staff is friendly and helpful. Blood draws are done in the office.