Dr. David Burns Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Burns?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 25th, 2017

Better than the TV Dr House

Dr. Burns genuinely cares and wants to diagnose and treat your medical problems. For me he has diagnosed multiple ailments that other doctors overlooked or did not feel the need to order proper lab work to diagnose. He spends proper time and listens to you. He is not condescending. And your appointments do not feel rushed. His Office Staff are very friendly and help you in any way they can. If they order a test and something is concerning you are contacted quickly and notified. If I could give him more stars I would but I'm limited to 5..!!

November 3rd, 2016

Dr Burns spent a lot of time listening to my symptoms, asking further questions, and taking copious notes. I felt he was totally engaged in trying to figure out my ailments and coming up with a protocol to treat it. I would highly recommend him to anyone with autoimmune difficulties.

July 26th, 2016

Truly a caring and knowledgeable physician.

March 22nd, 2016

Best Dr.Ever

Dr. Burns is an excellent Dr. The most that I like about Dr. Burns is that he listens and you will walk out the office with an answer. The staff is wonderful n he also has a lab in his office. Everyone there is wonderful. I am so happy that I found him.

February 7th, 2016

Dr. Burns is a wonderful doctor. I suffered for years with joint pain. After seeing Dr. Burns, after a few months, he had me feeling healthy and has stayed on top of my illnesses. My disease no longer controls my life.

January 14th, 2016

Best doctor ever

Dr burns saved my life. Everyone that works at the clinic is very nice, helpful and cares about you (the patient). I would recommend dr burns to anyone that is sick and don't know why. He always takes his time with each patient and you can tell he loves what he does and he is very good at it.

November 18th, 2015

Dr. Burns accurately diagnosed a somewhat rare situation for me. His guidance to seek a medical expert that could perform the surgery I needed was very helpful. Dr. Burns is a great Rhumatologist, and his knowledge of other medical conditions is excellent.

October 29th, 2015

AMAZING OFFICE!!

Dr. Burns is a great doctor! He takes his time with you and doesn't make you feel rushed. He is very smart and he did everything possible to figure out the reason for my problems. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants answers! Not to mention his staff is amazing! They are the sweetest and always get things done when asked to do so.

October 26th, 2015

Dr. Burns is a great doctor! The staff is very friendly and helpful.

October 9th, 2015

THE BEST DOCTOR

Dr. Burns is an excellent physician, so dedicated, so meticulous. He really cares by his patients. I have been visiting many doctors in my lifetime and he is the best. I congratulate Dr. Burns for his true dedication to his profession. May the Lord bless him.

September 29th, 2015

Good Doctor & Friendly Staff

I went to Dr. Burns back in May of this year with horrible swelling in my ankles and feet. He diagnosed me with Lymphedema and under his treatment and care, I am doing exceptionally well. He has me on two medications and has me walking every night feeling better each day as I am losing weight in the process. I read one review where this person was complaining that he requires you to get your blood drawn on each visit. Although I can see how that can be inconvenient, I think the blood draws are necessary to continue to monitor your health issues and make sure that the medications he has prescribed for you are working and keeping you healthy. Has not overprescribed for me. I am extremely happy with my treatment and care thus far. He has always been a consummate professional with me and I love his nurse Joanna too! Appreciate your efforts in helping me Dr. Burns!

September 23rd, 2015

a great doctor

When I first came to see Dr Burns , I had excessive joint swelling. He ran some test and put me on some meds. The swelling went down. He listens to you. I have other problems that he has gotten under control also. In reference to a early post. He doesn't treat you like a piece of meat. I was not able to correct the earlier post. So as far as I'm concerned he is a great doctor