A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Byrd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Byrd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrd graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Byrd has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Carolina East Health System
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Evan Byrd MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Byrd practice?
- Dr. David Byrd has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Byrd practices Gastroenterology near New Bern, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Morehead City, NC.
See New Bern Gastroenterologists.