Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Curtis
Dr. David Curtis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Curtis is affiliated with University of Connecticut Health Ctr-John Dempsey Hospital, Hartford Hospital and Connecticut Children's Medical Center. Dr. Curtis has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. David Curtis has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. David Curtis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.
Dr. Kristine Kelliher
Hartford, CT 0 mi10
Dr. Jessica Lee
General Surgery, Critical Care Medicine
Hartford, CT 0 mi9
Dr. Caroline Rochon
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Hartford, CT 0 mi13