Overall Review

August 5th, 2016
I should have posted this a while ago, this Doctor saved my daughters life. She had emergency surgery at Midstate Medical Center and was sent to Hartford Hospital to Dr.Curtis's care for more surgery. He did a phenomenal surgery and she had a great outcome thanks to his expertise. I will forever be grateful for his gifted hands, in fact I had to kiss them ,for without his hands and his talent and knowledge things would probably have been different. Thank you Dr. Curtis, you are a true blessing and we appreciated everything you did. Great Doctor, I highly recommend him.

July 20th, 2016
Found Dr Curtis to be caring,, thorough in explaining what would take place in surgery,and the fact that he likes a challenge made me feel safe in his hands.Good bedside manner and cute to boot!!

April 27th, 2015
Great surgeon

December 6th, 2010
Dr. Curtis was very thorough in his explanations and very clear. He let me know the risks and the ceverity of the risks involved. He didn't sugarcoat but also didn't try to scare me. He emphasized the points of after care that were most important such that I could recite them back to him. I felt like I was in good hands. Gall bladder and hernia surgery.