A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Drake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Drake is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drake
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Drake Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drake graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Drake has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Broadlawns Medical Center, Des Moines, IA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Edwin Drake DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David E. Drake practice?
- Dr. David Drake has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Drake practices Psychiatry near Des Moines, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa Falls, IA and Waterloo, IA.
See Des Moines Psychiatrists.