A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Drake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Drake is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drake
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Drake Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Drake graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Drake has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center
- Broadlawns Medical Center, Des Moines, IA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Edwin Drake DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David E. Drake practice?
- Dr. David Drake has 1 office location.
Dr. David Drake practices Psychiatry near Des Moines, IA.
See Des Moines Psychiatrists.