A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dubois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubois
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dubois Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dubois, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Spinal Fractures
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubois graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Dubois has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Edward Dubois MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Dubois practice?
- Dr. David Dubois has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Dubois practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Ashburn, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Reston, VA.
See Ashburn Radiologists.