A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Dubois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dubois
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Dubois Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Dubois, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
- Spinal Fractures
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubois graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Dubois has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Edward Dubois MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David E. Dubois practice?
- Dr. David Dubois has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Dubois practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Ashburn, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Reston, VA.
See Ashburn Radiologists.