A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Eakin is Excellent. Dr. Eakin has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Eakin graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eakin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial at Stratford-Stratford
- Virtua-W Jersey Health Sys-Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eakin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David Eakin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Eakin practice?
Dr. David Eakin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Burlington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sicklerville, NJ and Willingboro, NJ.
See Burlington Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dave Eakin, Dr. Davis Eakin, Dr. Dewey Eakin