A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Eakin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Eakin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eakin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eakin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eakin graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Eakin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Eakin DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David E. Eakin practice?
- Dr. David Eakin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Eakin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Cambridge, MD.
See Cambridge Surgeons.