A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Eakin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Eakin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eakin graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Eakin has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eakin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David E. Eakin practice?
Dr. David Eakin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chester, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, NJ and Cambridge, MD.
See Chester Surgeons.