A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Eakin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Eakin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eakin graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Eakin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- Nanticoke Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David E Eakin DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David E. Eakin practice?
- Dr. David Eakin has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Eakin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chester, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MD and Easton, MD.
See Chester Orthopedic Surgeons.